That is why we need your personal information
We at 360 FIX care about our customers and we hope you enjoy our service today and in the future. The service consists of technical support, technical installation or Handyman work in your home or workplace. We want to give you as automatic and paperless an experience as possible. To do this, we save your personal information. The personal information is used in connection with us communicating with you. We will describe below how we collect, store, share and use your personal information. We will also describe how you can check, obtain and request that we delete your personal data. The confidentiality and security of your personal information is very important to us, both today and in the future.
Handling of personal data
Below we describe how your personal data is handled by 360 FIX. The policy for handling personal data applies to the service that 360 FIX provides today and all services that 360 FIX may offer in the future. If new services entail a change in how we collect and process personal data, we will update this document.
This document ensures that you know what personal information we collect about you, why we collect it and who we share it with and how we use the information to give you a good customer experience. The document also explains what rights you have regarding your personal data.
Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The new EU law called the Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR” regulates companies’ handling of your personal data. This gives you the rights to:
- Get access to the personal data we process to perform services for you;
- Get a copy of your personal information;
- Request that we change or update your personal information if it is incorrect;
- Request that we permanently or temporarily suspend the processing of your personal data;
- Request that we stop using and / or delete your personal information.
If you have any questions about your privacy, your rights or how to exercise them, please contact our data protection representative by emailing info@360FIX.se.
Personal information we collect
When you order the service, personal information is needed to be able to perform the service. All personal information we collect is required for us to be able to deliver a qualitative service.
In the points below, we describe the categories of personal data that we collect and use:
Category of personal data
Description of category:
- First and last name: To know who ordered, so that we can address you by name and that the invoice arrives at the correct address.
- Social security number: Used for credit control, invoice and when you want ROT & RUT deduction. Without a social security number, 360 FIX cannot provide a ROT & RUT deduction.
- Email address: Used to measure customer satisfaction and to send out monthly letters with information, news and offers.
- Telephone number: Used when 360 FIX employees make an appointment with you and when 360 FIX customer service wants to contact you for follow-up or to inform about service or about 360 FIX operations.
- Street address: Used for invoices and so that 360 FIX staff can find you.
- Postal address: Used for invoices and so that 360 FIX can call technicians who take assignments in your vicinity.
- Type of case: We save the case to be able to help you with qualitative help if a consequential error or similar should occur or if you have a follow-up question.
- Transaction history: In order for us to be able to follow up your payments and provide you with service in the event of any complaints or questions concerning the assignments we have performed for you.
Sharing of your personal information
We have categorized the recipients of your personal data that is collected or generated when you order an assignment from 360 FIX.
Recipient categories & Reason for sharing
360 FIX engages technical service providers that provide the technical infrastructure needed to provide the service. In particular, this applies to hosting, storage, handling and maintenance providers for our business system where all personal data is stored. We reserve the right to hire marketing and advertising partners in the future to show you more personalized content, or to help us understand your use of the service in order to offer you a better service. We may also share personal information with selected marketing and advertising partners in order to send 360 FIX marketing communications.
If you buy or order the service from a third party (one of our partners), we share personal information with the third party in order to handle your order and to perform the service. The third party can also be given access to the current assignment to take part in the status, appointment booking and submitted assessments.
Police and data protection authorities
We share your personal data when we believe in good faith that it is necessary for us to be able to fulfill obligations under law, or respond to a valid legal process.
Data Storage and removal
At your request, we delete or anonymize your personal data, unless we are legally entitled or obliged to maintain certain personal data, including in the following situations:
- If there is an unresolved issue with your account, e.g. outstanding payments on your account or unresolved claims or disputes.
- If we have to store personal data for our legal, tax, auditing and accounting obligations.
- If you believe that we have processed your personal data incorrectly, you can contact the Data Inspectorate.
Transfer to other countries
360 FIX may use a subcontractor to process your personal data with third parties in countries other than the country where you live or share your personal data with them. Your personal information may therefore be covered by secrecy laws that differ from the laws of the country where you live.
Personal data collected within the EU and in Switzerland can be transferred to and processed by third parties in a country outside the EU and Switzerland. In such cases, 360 FIX shall ensure that the transfer of your personal data is carried out in accordance with applicable secrecy laws and in particular that appropriate contractual, technical and organizational measures have been established, e.g. the standard contract clauses approved by the European Commission.
360 FIX uses so-called cookies and other similar technologies to see how our digital services are used and to adapt the user experience.
The user can set their browser to block cookies and can delete already stored cookies. This may in some cases impair the functionality and experience of the website.
If we make significant changes regarding the handling of personal data, we will inform you by post or by e-mail.